Thursday, June 23, 2011

I have been sick, sorry. I know you missed me.

The last few weeks I have not only been super busy getting my hair cut and buying new glasses, I have been super busy everywhere else in my life. On top of that I have been sick this week and super lame. Sorry I have been half assing my posts.

Here are a few things I would like to highlight from the last few weeks:

1. Yes, I did finish the Hunger Games trilogy.

2. Yes, It was amazing, and I did stay up very late at night reading the books.

3. No, Mr. A will not read them, even though I have told him how awesome they are. I also found out that Kelly's husband read the books, and liked them! Point me.

4. Yes, I do love it when Mr. A gets super wasted at our friend's 30th birthday. It made me feel all high and mighty. It was one of the few times in our entire relationship that he has been the drunk one. It was awesome. I will strive to make this happen more often.

5. Yes, I still want to buy a house.

6. No I have not yet bought a house and we will yet again be pushing that off. The good news is I kind of love our apartment and it is just fine for now. Point for not having to be responsible!

7. Yes, I will be giving you all lots of details on the mass amounts of shopping I have been doing in preparation for our Italy trip in September. I have already planned a Nordies trip this weekend for some shoe shopping.

8. No I have not stopped stalking Kate Middleton. In fact I found a whole blog dedicated to finding all the clothes she wears and telling me where to buy them.

9. No I will not tell you the name of said blog, because then you too could be like my best friend Kate Middleton.

10. No, I am not pregnant. Whenever I get sick these days everyone always thinks I am pregnant. Not happening people.

So that catches you up on the last few weeks. I went on a lovely date with Mr. A on my birthday. We had a great time and I was in bed by 9:15. It was the perfect way to ring in 28. This weekend I am planning a pub crawl with a bunch of my friends to celebrate me NOT being 30. WHAT WHAT!

Hope you all are doing well. I will be in touch soon!

No comments: